SDI Displays Ltd create, make and supply bespoke retail and POS displays from its manufacturing site in Copt Oak. As a responsible organisation we are committed to protection of the environment, the prevention of pollution, and minimising the impact of our operations on the environment.
To support this statement of intent, SDI Displays Ltd will:
• Establish, implement and maintain an Environmental management system to meet or exceed the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2015
• Identify the internal and external issues relevant to the business to enable the company to focus on any priority areas that need to be addressed.
• Prove a commitment to fulfil its compliance obligations to all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and external requirements which relate to our environmental aspects.
• Make sufficient resources available to develop, implement and maintain our Environmental Management System.
• Setting objectives, targets and programmes based on results of monitoring, and a commitment to continual improvement of the environmental management system to enhance environmental performance
• reduce our use of natural resources such as energy.
• re-use resources whenever possible rather than dispose of them.
• encourage the use of recycled materials and recycling initiatives.
• provide appropriate environmental training for all our people and encourage them to support this programme.
• promote communication with internal and external interested parties and respond appropriately to reasonable requests for information about our environmental performance.
• Communicate our environmental policy to all persons internally or externally of SDI Displays Ltd and make it available when requested.